MedaCube – keep your loved one safe in their home!
When I invented the MedaCube, I made it for my mother who struggled to take all of her pills. Over time it evolved into a device that now helps thousands of people take their medications properly, remain independent in their home, and out of the hospital and nursing home. During this uncertain time of Covid-19, the MedaCube is especially relevant. Since it only needs infrequent filling, given its large 90-day capacity for up to 16 different medications, it can keep people safe by helping to maintain social distancing and even quarantine. Text, email, and voice notifications, ensure all is well, doses are not going missed, and there is an ample supply of pills. This is especially important for anyone who is elderly or has a medical condition that can make them vulnerable to the more severe consequences of Covid-19.
Dr. Michel J. Berg
Chief Medical Officer
MedaCube – now more than ever!
- Prepares and delivers right dosing at right time
- Alerts patient when ready
- Re-alerts (call or text) when late and if dose missed
Caregiver Peace of Mind
- Alerts caregiver if any dose is missed (text, email, call)
- Easy setup
- “Need to refill” alerts when any medicine is low
Key Features and Benefits
Easy Setup and Load
- Up to 16 different medicines
- Up to 90-day supply
- Refill a medication in 2-minutes, even if the brand changes
Ultimate Reliability & Safety
- Picks each dose as set (never picks the wrong pill – 4 million doses tracked)
- View a picture of the pills for each dose given
- Tilt sensor alerts for possible tampering or incorrect dosing/spillage
- Only medication dispenser tested to significantly improve adherence in an FDA approved clinical trial
- Patients took the correct dose 97% of the time versus only 49% prior to the MedaCube
Bulk loading — up to a 90-day supply
When prompted — touch the screen
Take your pills — and stay independent!
MedaCube is different!
Easy to use
Dispenses any combination of up to 16 different medications
Bulk loads up to a 90-day supply of each medication
No presorting of pills required
No complicated pill measuring or assembly
Built-in barcode scanner for fast, error‑proof loading
Sends text messages if any doses are late or missed and when it is time to refill a medication
Clinically Proven to help you take your medications correctly
Adherence Pilot Study
A clinical study conducted by St. John Fisher College shows MedaCube improving medication adherence (taking medications correctly) in a group of patients from an average of 48% to an amazing 97%.