Invented to help people feel better
Taking your pills
is easy now
Order a MedaCube today, RISK FREE!
Easy to Use
MedaCube is an automatic pill dispenser designed for people who are capable and full of life, but have a hard time remembering to take their medications. MedaCube reminds them to take their medications, automatically dispenses a 90-day supply of up to 16 different medications, & sends messages to their family & caregivers if they miss a dose, all without the need for presorting pills.
Bulk loading — up to a 90-day supply
When prompted — touch the
Take your pills — and stay independent
- Flexible Dosing
- Safety Features
- Non-Pill Form Medications
The MedaCube can hold up to 16 different medications, with up to 90-day supply of each. You can set up the “As-Needed” feature for your patient if approved by his/her physician. You can set the amount of as needed medication per dispense. The MedaCube is able to dispense multiple dosing schedules throughout the day.
- The MedaCube is also a strongbox for medication. The unit should be locked at all times unless a caregiver is loading it. A caregiver PIN limits patient access and protects essential features like medication schedules and dose quantities.
- Normally the MedaCube is plugged in to a power outlet. However, it has a battery backup in case of a power outage. In fact the MedaCube can operate on battery and dispense doses for 24 hours, and in some cases even longer.
- All medication-containing bins are covered and sealed. The device has pill containment features active at all times between dispensing. The MedaCube is also tilt-aware. In case the MedaCube is tilted, dropped, or mishandled, the unit locks down and sends an alert to the caregiver.
Additionally, the MedaCube features a reminder system that can be used for non-pill form medications such as insulin, inhalers, etc. You can set multiple reminders during the day.
- Dimensions — 10″ x 10″ x 10″
- Weight — 10 lbs.
- Care — use dry cloth to dust, and clean medication bins. Clean the dispense drawer with dry to lightly damp cloth. Always make sure it is dry inside before reinserting.
- Tilt sensor — the MedaCube features a tilt sensor. If it is tilted or dropped, the caregiver is notified and the MedaCube locks in the medication until the patient’s caregiver arrives.
MedaCube is different!
How MedaCube Works
Set Dispensing Schedule
Touch the screen and take your pills. Simple.
Flexible dosing, safety features, data storage.
Connection through messages and alers.
Jason B., Son & Caregiver
I have to tell you this. This (MedaCube) has helped more than I can express. Before, I didn’t know what pills she was taking and when she was taking them. She didn’t know if she had taken them and her health was being affected. I can’t thank you enough.
Sandy R., Caregiver
I’m copying my brother-in-law, Dave, on this email so you have his contact information. He may be interested in a device for his elderly mother who has difficulty adhering to a medication schedule. It has been a blessing for us – hoping it will help others as well.
Chris T., Patient
I like this. I push the button, drawer comes out, I get pills into my cup, take my pills, I’m good. I like this better than a nurse telling me to take my pills and telling me what happens if I don’t. This is better than nurse, this is BEST nurse!
Don't have a MedaCube Yet?
Gain peace of mind
Watch the story of Kathleen, a loving 86-year-old mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and MedaCube user.
©2019 PharmAdva, LLC. All rights reserved.