HSA & FSA eligible
Never miss taking a pill again.
The only automatic pill dispenser clinically proven to increase medication adherence.
Key Features and Benefits
- Load up to 16 different medicines in the automatic pill dispenser boxes
- Hold up to a 90 day supply of prescriptions
- Quickly refill medications in under 2 minutes
Easy setup and bulk loading
- Program in desired medication routine
- See pictures of pills for each dose
- Tilt sensor alerts for possible tampering or incorrect dosing/spillage
- Lockable unit insures no tampering or spillage
Follow the prompts to set your routine
- Only medication dispenser tested to significantly improve adherence in an FDA approved clinical trial
- Patients took the correct dose 97% of the time versus only 49% prior to the MedaCube
Ultimate reliability and safety
MedaCube is different!
- Fast Loading: bulk load up to 16 medicines for 90 days in minutes
- No pre-sorting of pills and no hardware to assemble, saving time and reducing errors (unlike other medication dispensers)
- Delivering: prepares each dose and alterts patient when ready
- Reminders: automatically alterts via text or email if a dose is missed or when supply is low
Keep your loved one safe in their home!
When I invented the MedaCube, I made it for my mother who struggled to take all of her pills. I also felt there was an unmet need in healthcare to include the care team on medications inside the home in real-time. The device now helps thousands of people take their medications properly, remain independent in their home, and out of the hospital or nursing home.
Dr. Michel J. Berg
Co-founder and Chief Medical Officer, PharmAdva
Director, University of Rochester Epilepsy Center
Professor, Department of Neurology
Buy the only automatic medication dispenser clinically proven to significantly increase medication adherence
Regain Peace of Mind
- Prepares and delivers right dosing at right time
- Alerts patient when ready
- Re-alerts (call or text) when late and if dose missed
- Alerts caregiver if any dose is missed (text, email, call)
- Easy setup
- “Need to refill” alerts when any medicine is low
Clinical Case Study in Adherence
A clinical study conducted by St. John Fisher College shows MedaCube improving medication adherence (taking medications correctly) in a group of patients from an average of 48% to an amazing 97%